What are the steps in the application process?
- Submit the Online Application.
- Pass the video/skype or zoom Interview and Technical Check.
- Attend the Pre-service orientation and sign the service agreement.
- Pass the New teacher training and ace the Teaching demo.
- Complete the Onboarding session, complete reand start teaching
What are the required teaching hours?
You must be able to teach at least 60 peak slots (30 hours) per month (each lesson lasts 25 minutes) whenever you’re available during the following times:
- 9:00am – 9:30pm Beijing Time (Saturday to Sunday)
- 7:00pm – 9:30pm Beijing Time (Monday to Friday)
How much is the pay?
- Base Pay: $5 USD per 25-minute lesson ($10 USD per hour)
- Others: Referral fee of $30 USD for every successfully launched referral
How do I get paid?
- Teaching fees will be remitted to your preferred payment method (Bank or PayPal).
- All fees are subject to remittance fee to be deducted from the total pay earned in that cut off.
- Total earnings must at least be $50 before it could be sent out.
- The company does not withhold federal, state, and local taxes from the payment and the independent service provider is responsible for fulfilling all tax obligations.
What documents do I need to submit before I start teaching?
- Profile photo
- Audio recording and transcript
- Diploma or proof of 4-year Bachelor's Degree
- Teaching certificates
- Government-issued ID
- Police clearance or certificate of good community standing